The Bully, The Villain
This week, @benbelack and @zachgoldsmith24 discuss Zach's personal experience with fear and resistance towards personal growth. They focus on the importance of recognizing and overcoming our inner bully, and taking action throughout the day against him to become the hero of one's own story. Ben shares his personal morning routine that he believes is a vital component in combating low energy and scarcity mindset.
1. Wake up at 6am
2. Drink a glass of water
3. Brush your teeth
4. Workout for 10-20min just to get your hear rate up
5. Meditate for 10 min
6. Write down 10 things you’re grateful for
7. Read for 10 min
8. Read your daily paragraph (affirmations) aloud
9. Be aware of your bully’s presence throughout the day. Your villain is in your movie today, and so is your hero.
10. Take action throughout the day against him
Connect with Ben and Zach on Social Media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benbelack https://www.instagram.com/zachgoldsmith24
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/benbelack https://www.facebook.com/zach.goldsmith24
Post a Comment